Friday, October 30, 2009

Pls help me find a free host for my homepage...?

I am in the process of building myself a homepage. Where can I find the best FREE web hosting for my site?



Pls help me find a free host for my homepage...?





try www.frihost.com



it%26#039;s absolutely brilliant with 250 mb hosting space and 10GB traffic space per month but the catch is u will have to be an active user at their forum



Pls help me find a free host for my homepage...?



It depends on what you want. If you want to purchase a domain name ant then get free hosting, the answer is godaddy.com. If you just want free hosting, simply go to www.freewebhost.com



Other Replys:free webpage



Other Replys:Yahoo, has geocities. this is the only one that i use.



Other Replys:geocities or i think yahoo has sumthing



Other Replys:Try Yahoo! Geocities, as a start off point. My personal fav is freewebs.com for free web hosting. If you ever want to get a paid account I reccomend you use 1and1.com. Also a huge repostiory of free web hosts is avaiilable at freewebspace.net



Other Replys:http://www.bravenet.com/



This is a great FREE web hoster.



You get 1.5 GB of bandwidth,



50 MB disk space, Easy Builders, Web-based FTP, Free Templates, plus other resources like hit counters, password gates, polls, site searching, chat rooms, etc.



Plus it%26#039;s all free!



Other Replys:go to http://ideas.live.com for free host (Windows Live Custom Domains) for your homepage



If you%26#039;ve got a domain (like example.com) we%26#039;ll set you up with your own personal e-mail address (like you@example.com), with lots of storage and easy Web access to your inbox. And best of all, it%26#039;s free.



or go get a MSN Space, a site where you can post everything there (no racist, craps %26amp; spams please)



Other Replys:I think Yahoo has the best homepage, stocks, weather, e-mail news, and you can even change colors.



Other Replys:you can also try blogsites. There are so many free blogging sites out there: blogspot, blogdrive, livejournal etc. it%26#039;s pretty much a website.



Other Replys:Have you tried NO-IP free server.com



Other Replys:hi !!!!! i looked up your question and found you!! well i will see if i can answer your questions...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting