Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I publish a web site, once I have designed and built it?

Okay, I%26#039;m an old guy so have your laughs at the computer challenged idiot. There, you done? Okay, I have the site ready to go. I don%26#039;t want to put it on the site given by my ISP, I don%26#039;t want it buried. Do I buy a domain name? Do I pay to have it hosted? Do I pay to have it show up on Yahoo when the correct search is done? And of course How do I? How about a book like Crash Course in Web Sites for Dummies? I%26#039;ll be using PageMaker.



How do I publish a web site, once I have designed and built it?





You can find out step by step guide on how to create a website at



http://oktutorial.com/webdesign.htm



You can even earn from adsense using your website.



How do I publish a web site, once I have designed and built it?



Many WebHost in the web are free.



But if you are willing to pay/buy a domain. It%26#039;s better since you can control all its functions.



I recommend FreeHostia.com



your URL will be like this:



yourname(dot)freehostia(dot)com



but if you will buy a domain you can have this



www(dot)yourname(dot)com



You must have index.htm file. It is your main page. You can upload your files just like attaching files on email.



If you want your website to be searchable on yahoo or any search engine. I think it%26#039;s not free. if you can pay then it%26#039;s better. (again)



If you have account on a WebHost. all you have to do is upload your files (including all your html, images, css, or even flv%26#039;s)



Of course for some beginners like you, you must have at least knowledge in HTML.



Other Replys:Hi,



Keep your spirits up.



When you are done with your website and ready to go online, you can host your website here for FREE



http://www.zymic.com



Their services are really awesome. If your site really worth, they offer you a FREE DOMAIN NAME too within a month of hosting.



Hope this answer helps you.



Regards



http://www.awesomeflashsites.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting