Saturday, October 24, 2009

How system adminstrators block certain web sites.Is there any otherway to over come such circumstanc

I run a blog in my college suddenly one day i could%26#039;nt access that blog.we have a wireless internet connection.while i try to access it



the following things appears:



Technical Information (for support personnel)



Error Code 64: Host not available



Background: The gateway or proxy server lost connection to the Web server.



Date: 1/27/2007 6:48:53 AM



Server: gmr0.kishore.1mb



Source: Remote server



what to do please help me out.



How system adminstrators block certain web sites.Is there any otherway to over come such circumstances?





There are a few ways to block certain websites, and what I usually do is using my company rounter to do the job. If I mean to prohibit someone within my network to access certain internet service, it is going to be a pain in the butt to overcome it. That%26#039;s all the information I can provide, and I am sorry that I could not help with your situation. Good Luck.



How system adminstrators block certain web sites.Is there any otherway to over come such circumstances?



okay i will give you some explanation about your error code



Error Code 64: Host not available %26gt;%26gt; that mean your PC cannot find the website bcoz lost connection or some server may be down for maintenance. you can try to connect after 1 day or you can find more explanation in yahoo search bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting