Friday, October 30, 2009

Actually I have hosted my company website (ocsindia.biz) on yahoo server and forgotten my username a

Actually I have hosted my company website (ocsindia.biz) on yahoo server and forgotten my username and password please provide me.



Domain Name: OCSINDIA.BIZ



Domain ID: D9718983-BIZ



Service Name: Yahoo! Web Hosting Starter (ocsindia.biz)



Order Number: 72512416



Actually I have hosted my company website (ocsindia.biz) on yahoo server and forgotten my username and passwor





Contact Yahoo Smallbusiness at 1-866-800-8092 if you don%26#039;t have the Yahoo ID associated with the account, they can look it up by the domain name you just have to verify a few things.



Answer two of these...



zip code,



alternate email,



last 4 numbers of the credit card,



billing address, OR telephone number,



and one of these, last 8 of credit card and cc type,



date of birth, secret question. After that they may connect you two account verification, the Smallbusiness dept doesn%26#039;t have acess to passwords but account verification does or they can reset it for you. For best results, DO NOT CALL ON SUNDAY, it%26#039;s a busy and they have an overworked skeleton crew. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting