Friday, October 30, 2009

Can I upload webpages created with MS Publisher onto the web (if I have webhost, domain name, etc.)?

I have a few webpages made with Microsoft Publisher I would like to put on the web. Is it possible if I have a domain name/space/host? If so, how? Will it be well seen for people with other web browser as long as the colours are %26quot;web safe%26quot;?



Also, I do not have MS FrontPage



Can I upload webpages created with MS Publisher onto the web (if I have webhost, domain name, etc.)?





If they are in html format, sure, they can be uploaded. You will need an FTP program to upload them. (FrontPage, Dreamweaver, etc. have the FTP ability built in.) There are a number of FTP programs available for download on www.tucows.com (and other software sites), for free or for relatively little cost.



Can I upload webpages created with MS Publisher onto the web (if I have webhost, domain name, etc.)?



possibly, they would need to be saved or exported into html format first,check file/save as options, if you don%26#039;t have frontpage, try others,



nvu, ~wysiwyg



http://www.snapfiles.com/get/nvu.html



may need reconfiguring, but should work...



others



http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/webpub...



..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting