Saturday, October 24, 2009

Web application?

I make Web application program whit visual studio 2005



when I run it ,error occured and



message Box show: can not connect to visual studio%26#039; local host



why????



I can not run any browser!!!!



Please answer me



Web application?





I would reinstall visual web developer on your visual studio 2005 installation. Sounds to me like the personal web server that comes with Web Developer is either corrupt or was not installed. Hope this helps!



Web application?



Maybe your localhost loopback is messed up. Be sure to allow all the ports of your computer to be accessed, Visual Studio uses ports to run the development server. Ask your network administrator on how to do this if you use an intranet, or check your personal firewall settings. Hope this helps.



thor78



http://yummysiliconchips.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting