Saturday, October 24, 2009

Please Recommend HTTP Web Server to Install?

Im currently using Windows 2003 Server ONLY because I wanted a web server (IIS6) which could serve up ASP.NET v1.1 pages, allowed me to debug my apps through MS Visual Studio .NET 2003, and gave me the ability to host multiple websites (each provided host name points to a different file folder as root) and provide multiple identities for the website.



Besides a decent web server Win2K3 has been a pain. Can some one please recommend a commerical or free web server which can do my wants but is capable of running on Windows XP? I%26#039;d use Apache for Windows but DAMN, that thing can be too too brutual to install and the last i saw it didnt even work properly with ASP.NET.



Thanks.



Please Recommend HTTP Web Server to Install?





If you want to install Apache, you have enaf patience to study it and learn it. Use and edit httpd.conf for apache to work. There%26#039;s a text notes, a descriptive remarks in that file that pertains to every section of Apache configuration file.



Please Recommend HTTP Web Server to Install?



I have a very simple HTTPd, but it%26#039;s recommended for small networks or home HTTP servers though.



Wait, I%26#039;ll look it up, and edit my answer.



EDIT: It%26#039;s name is HFS, downloadable from the above site.



Other Replys:hi



i recommend wamp server http://www.wampserver.com/en/



you just have to click %26quot;next%26quot; %26quot;next%26quot; and you done, nothing to configure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting