Friday, October 30, 2009

What is a good web based collaboration tool for business use? Groupware or such. How about HR? Read

Something cheap or free that can be hosted on my own server would be nice. Collaboration solution for web based projects, HR for staff management, expense requests, task assignment, etc. Any suggestions?



What is a good web based collaboration tool for business use? Groupware or such. How about HR? Read details...





I recommend Basecamp http://www.basecamphq.com/ - which I think is the best and easiest business collaboration tool around



You can use it to:



- Assign to-dos and tasks



- Post messages and gather feedback



- Simple scheduling and permissions



- Share files internally or with clients



- Track people%26#039;s time



I use it in my consultancies, and my clients love it. You don%26#039;t even have to be a techie to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting