Saturday, October 24, 2009

ADSL config problem,how to point static ip address to my web homepage.?

hi,everyone,i got some ADSL config problems, so i hope your guys could help me.



what i try to do is to point my static ip address to my web home page,I%26#039;ve try to change ADSL setting,



enable MAC Spoofing to my host computer MAC;



point NAPT to my host computer ip address;



set my Virtual Server port to 80,and point to my host IP address,



enable bridge filtering,fill with WAN MAC and Lan MAC;



and i also change HTTP server port to other port as 81;



and somehow i can%26#039;t enable Bridge at WAN config,and i can%26#039;t choice Encapsulation as PPPoe LLC, becasue if i doing so,then, the whole internet don%26#039;t work;



IIS service is work on the LAN,when i try Lan ip address,it%26#039;s correct point to my local homepage,but what i need not this,i need point my static ip to my local homepage.



so,if anyone who is expert or know how to point static ip address to home page,could you please give me a hand,thank you very much.



Merrry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.



ADSL config problem,how to point static ip address to my web homepage.?





If you correctly configured the Virtual Server port on your router and have the correct external (routable) IP address then you may not be able to host a web site on your connection. Your ISP may block incoming web request or your IP may not really be routable on the internet. What ISP do you use? What are the first 2 numbers in your routers external IP address?



Have you thought of using a free or paid web hosting service?



-Mike



ADSL config problem,how to point static ip address to my web homepage.?



John, you%26#039;re either much smarter than I am, or you%26#039;re a novice messing around where you should not be messing around. And I can%26#039;t tell if you%26#039;re running a server yourself or what???



I do know that most ports are standard internet-wide, such as for email, etc. So changing them around don%26#039;t seem like a good idea to me. Maybe if I knew what you are trying to accomplish would help.



If it%26#039;s to reinvent how stuff works, forget it.



Other Replys:If you correctly configured the Virtual Server port on your router and have the correct external (routable) IP address then you may not be able to host a web site on your connection. Your ISP may block incoming web request or your IP may not really be routable on the internet. What ISP do you use? What are the first 2 numbers in your routers external IP address?



Have you thought of using a free or paid web hosting service?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting