Friday, October 30, 2009

A websitw site host is not providing services even after being paid. Any way to take legal action?

I paid an online company Registerfly.com money that they processed to renew my web hosting service. After over a Month of trying to contact them, I was unable to get a response through mulitple phone calls and E-mails. After finally getthing through to their customer service vendor. He acknowledged that he I did in fact pay twice but stated that I had to call back tomorrow. I asked him who i should speak with tomorrow and he started yelling (great customer service eh?). I told him I%26#039;d had no other option than to seek legal advise.



Any recommendations? Oh by the way..stay away from RegisterFly... ! ! !



A websitw site host is not providing services even after being paid. Any way to take legal action?





Contact your credit card company tell them you have been scammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting