Saturday, October 24, 2009

What is a good merchant shopping cart that will except my items from my web page forms?

I have a website that has a bunch of items on a %26lt;form%26gt; and I%26#039;ve seen shopping carts that sites host where on your form action you type in their web address so when someone adds to cart their form on their site collects the data from your site and then adds it on their site, and accepts the payment right there, then deposits it to your account. Does anyone know of some good ones like this?



What is a good merchant shopping cart that will except my items from my web page forms?





Oscommerce



Actually it%26#039;s a full e-commerce solution (free) with catalog and shopping cart and multiple check-out methods. You could use PayPal for instance, until you get your own merchant account.



What is a good merchant shopping cart that will except my items from my web page forms?



If you can%26#039;t deal with figuring out how to install a full featured (free) e-commerce application, then go to PayPal.com and use their simple plugins. Report It



Other Replys:Here are some sites run on oscommerce. I don%26#039;t think they can be classfied as %26quot;horrible%26quot;:



http://shops.oscommerce.com/ Report It

1 comment:

  1. Thats really good to know about ur merchant account.It really helps a lot to know merchant services.
    Shopping Cart Software

    ReplyDelete

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting