Saturday, October 24, 2009

Web Template design guide.?

I need help with how to make a web template design. I know HTML and CSS. I can use Dreamweaver and I have a host. I just want to find out how to make my own template. I have been searching the web for a decent guide but found none. Can someone please point me in the right direction.



Web Template design guide.?





If you know html and css then you need to understand the guidelines for these languages.



To make sure that there are standards for programming websites online a bunch of different groups gathered to create the w3c



http://www.w3.org/



To create templates you should follow the standards based guidelines of this group and all your work will still be usable for years to come. Every page made outside of these standards is simply corrected by browsers today, if browsers stop fixing these mistakes then its likely your page won%26#039;t render right on the web of tomorrow.



Web Template design guide.?



One of the ways you can learn to do this is to download an existing templates and customize it to your desires.



Check out http://www.OnlyFreeTemplates.c... Report It



Other Replys:Just try www.gr8template.com I think here you can find your answer! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting