Friday, October 30, 2009

How do I list my site on google, and do they host.And-host in yahoo?

Queations about web hosting and listing:



Google web hosting?



how do I list my web-site on google, do I get to list my keywords like in adwords, in order for my site to appear on the search?



do I need to list it on other search engines, does it cost money?



If I use Yahoo web hosting, does that affect my rank on google?



thank you for reading all this, and thank%26#039;s for your Aswers-all appreciated.



How do I list my site on google, and do they host.And-host in yahoo?





If you have a site, Google will probably find it eventually but to speed things up you can submit it yourself with https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/... That doesn%26#039;t cost a thing but you need a gmail account. You can manually submit it like this to most any search engine or use a submission tool like http://www.webceo.com/ - I use the free version all the time, it submits to multiple search engines at once. It will let you enter keywords and a description as well. (Keywords could be it%26#039;s own question!). Yahoo hosting shouldn%26#039;t effect your google rankings although perhaps it helps your yahoo ranks. Good luck!



How do I list my site on google, and do they host.And-host in yahoo?



It all depends on the type of on-line business you are building and what types of technologies you plan on using. I would suggest looking at a few other hosting providers before you make the jump. You need to think about how your are going to build your HTML pages and with what tools, how much control you want to have with your Search Engine Marketing. If you are planning on selling ecommerce what credit card processor you will use...



Lot%26#039;s questions all based around the project..



Hope this helps.



Other Replys:Hi,



Google webhosting does exist not exactly webhosting but you can find more at pages.google.com



As far as submitting getting your site listed in search engines you need to do either:



Directory submission



Get some links from some other websites.



No need to submit through addurl form of google or yahoo and you don%26#039;t need to enter any keywords. Just get some links from other sites. Then search engines will automatically find you.



Yahoo webhosting does not affect ranking.



Karl



http://www.machgoo.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting