Saturday, October 24, 2009

Which is the best free web e-mail?

Who can tell me which is the best free web e-mail you have used! I think a good e-mail host must be fast.



Which is the best free web e-mail?





i have used hotmail, and yahhoo, but i have found g-mail to be the best for me. i have an 2700 + mb inbox and grows constantly. i can search my ail easliy, chat to other people who use g-mail that are in my list.



i can use it at work thought outlook. i even have an app where i can upload my files to gmail, and use them on my computer like a normal disk drive.



Which is the best free web e-mail?



yahoo



Other Replys:I think YAHOO! MAIL is secure and best.



Other Replys:Go for %26quot;gmail%26quot;.



I used Yahoo, Hotmail for several years. And using GMail for more than 8 months. In my personal opinion GMail is the best.



You have unlimited storage, Span protection, Conversation view, Available in most of the languages, Search options, Inbuilt Chating, .....



To the top its FREE. What else you want?



Try it..



Other Replys:According to me nothing is fasther than yahoo mail.



Other Replys:gmail.... email me if invitation needed



Other Replys:I think YAHOO! MAIL is secure and best.



Other Replys:I think GMAIL. because it is fast and has less ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting