Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm a new web master of a dating site, I've discovered my host/site designer go by 2 diffe

so there are two links to these sites on my links page.The designer.com and the software/host dot com. I never have ever clicked on the designer.com i assumed they were just a branch of the host company...I clicked on the designer.com link on my dating site(a site for police officers) it takes you to a page that is blank except 3 letters not even a real word but its a link i click on it and its a massive illeagle drug site with sex and stuff I was wanting to know what i should do? the site is a year old i%26#039;ve spent nearly 10 thousand dollars and i now feel this has hurt my profit and progress. The designer.com of my website.....his url is a front for a url to a huge dope site we%26#039;re both located in the usa so is this leagel? in need of advice please help.



I%26#039;m a new web master of a dating site, I%26#039;ve discovered my host/site designer go by 2 different dot coms.......





You can%26#039;t be serious? YOU CALL THE POLICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting