Saturday, October 24, 2009

Any web designers or super easy site builders? I need assistance asap?

I%26#039;ve been searching for weeks for a super easy site builder. I have a host and domain already but have not found any site builder (I have no experience with html and all functions of web design). But I need someone to help me get a site builder or show me techniques to get a website thats easy to build.



****It must let me add videos, polls, blogs and etc.****



Please web designers help me out with this......if possible email me personally about what to do.



Thanks



Any web designers or super easy site builders? I need assistance asap?





Please try GooglePages. They tell you what to do, as long as you try to understand well all the instructions, I guess you can do it yourself.



For mini- sites, you may try Multiply. No need for web designers. They have an array of skins/ design, etc. and you can post your polls, revies, videos, blogs... all for free.



Any web designers or super easy site builders? I need assistance asap?



Try SMF its not really that easy since it involves some programming or scripting i forgot which one but its an option. if you know how to script or program then it should be easy for you.



Other Replys:Adding videos and polls and blogs is not exactly an easy thing to do, and you are asking to be able to do it yourself without any experience.



I recommend finding a web designer that is inexpensive and having them do it for you. Google it up.



Other Replys:try this :-



http://www.commediait.com



there are some professional web designer i hope they would help u.....



thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting