Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I get stats on individual web pages?

My site stats for a hosted domain show only my main index.htm page stats.



I want stats for pages in folders, such as:



www.mysite.com/comments/filename.htm



(you know what I mean... Yahoo truncates possible web links, I guess)



This type of page shows zero visitors/hits/views, when I know there have been visitors/hits/views. The page has been up for about a week, and since I have visited it, it should at least show my visits, right?



FYI, I am looking in the web console%26#039;s Site Summary section which allows me to browse to the stats on the pages, they simply show no activity. I have a GeoCities Pro account and a hosted domain.



Thx in advance.



How do I get stats on individual web pages?





If you have PHP pages on your site, you may need to enter the code in the first link below. Otherwise, the troubleshooting tips in the second link might help you out.



http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/geo/gstat/...



http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/geo/gstat/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting