Sunday, May 23, 2010

What are some reliable yet inexpensive hosting solutions for dedicated servers?

I have developed a java based web application using struts, tomcat, mysql etc. I want to host all of these on a server (OS platform should not matter since it is all Java and mysql) that runs in some reliable data center. I want to get the benefit of all the managed services (they take backups etc right) but have my own server for dealing with the user-load and also that the Java apps dont run nicely on shared hosted systems (and they will not have all the tools and libraries we use). I am looking to see if there is any data center in India as well that has proven connectivity. Whatsoever information on this topic is much appreciated.



What are some reliable yet inexpensive hosting solutions for dedicated servers?





I%26#039;d like to see what people have to say about this too. I%26#039;m not sure if this will help, but it should certainly get you in the ballpark.



Try taking a look at some of the recommended business web hosting solutions mentioned on this site:



http://www.onlinewebhostguide.com



Most business hosting companies have dedicated servers as part of what they offer. I%26#039;m sure you could get them fully managed too...that%26#039;s what I%26#039;d shoot for too.



Hope that helps.



What are some reliable yet inexpensive hosting solutions for dedicated servers?



I understand that hosting providers sell/lease dedicated servers but some of them are pre-configured. I am looking for a box where I can install anything and not pay huge amount for the same. Also, some providers may not accept directly a java server such as tomcat listening to the internet requests. I am not asking about general hosting related information but am specifically talking about java apps and cheap data centers (and if any of them are in india).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting