Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have a website and GODADDY.COM is my host. How can i edit my web page cause they do not have that

You have to create the files for your site. Your home page needs to be called index.html. Do you have Dreamweaver, or do you know any html to type into Notepad? You can create your pages either way then upload them using Dreamweaver%26#039;s FTP or a third-party FTP program. You can search for free FTP programs on the internet that you can download and install.



I have a website and GODADDY.COM is my host. How can i edit my web page cause they do not have that option?





You generally have to edit your website on your local PC, then upload it to your web host (usually with FTP).



I have a website and GODADDY.COM is my host. How can i edit my web page cause they do not have that option?



Do you have a host.



From buying the domain to putting it on the host.



http://www.blackbird002.com/webdesign/in...



Thanks



Will



Other Replys:You%26#039;re going to need some knowledge of HTML %26amp; FTP. I suggest you do a search online, or perhaps purchase on the %26quot;for dummies%26quot; books on creating a basic website.



I actually dislike GoDaddy and find their interface hard to follow. Other top hosts do a much better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting