Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm bulding a web site for my racing team, what free host would you recomend?

ATSpace.com - Best Free Host out there... No Ads, 99.99% uptime, FTP Access, etc. You can move your domain here for free also.



ATSpace.com



http://www.atspace.com



I%26#039;m bulding a web site for my racing team, what free host would you recomend?





I would suggest you use Lycos. It%26#039;s free.



I%26#039;m bulding a web site for my racing team, what free host would you recomend?



You must know HTML; it is a web scripting language. If you want to learn HTML visit www.w3schools.com Then you write your code and save them in your computer and then you have to buy a domain like www.yourname.com and also a server space to upload and save your file(s) in there internet.



You need HTML coding knowledge about how to handle flash objects, java applets.



There are many free hosting services available on internet. But no free domain name registrars. (visit www.blazonhosting.com and check the prices. It is about US$9 -10)



If you do not know HTML , there are many programs with graphical user interface.(Dreamwever, Frontpage) They let you to drag and drop your items within the page and it will automatically generate the HTML code for you.



If you want more details contact. I m a webmaster too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting