Sunday, May 23, 2010

Please Help, designing & creating my web site?

I%26#039;ve been using free services and everything seemed so simple. I just purchased some domain names and now I want to pull my hair out. I used GoDaddy.com for my domain names with free hosting. I can%26#039;t find where my DNS records are. To create a site it%26#039;s making me use Website Tonight which only allows you to choose templates and this is not what I want at all. I know how to build a web site and would like to use my own script and html coding. I probably have more questions than anyone would care to help with but if there is someone with a little time and a lot of patience, I need help. Please.



Here is the site that I%26#039;ve already created-



http://www.gx3grafix.tripod.com-a.google...



Now I own Gx3grafix.com and want to do the same thing.



Please Help, designing %26amp; creating my web site?





You%26#039;re going to need to learn what to do with a webhost. Most of the times free hosting is very restricted, so you might want to consider shelling out money for a good hosting plan.

1 comment:

  1. Start by building content that meets the needs of your readers and go from there.

    Assorted Design

    ReplyDelete

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting