Sunday, May 23, 2010

I can't open my web site. I checked with the server host and they said it is up and running.?

Why can they open it and I can%26#039;t?



I am using comcast and a wireless router



I can%26#039;t open my web site. I checked with the server host and they said it is up and running.?





First check whether you are connected to internet and are able to access websites or not. If you are able to access different websites then try to access your website and check. If you are not able to then check if you have any firewall/ anti-virus software in the computer and disable it. The try.



If nothing works then contact your web hosting company, they should be able to help you.



I can%26#039;t open my web site. I checked with the server host and they said it is up and running.?



GO TO RUN AND TYPE IN winipcfg AND CLICK ENTER THEN CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR ETHERNET CARD IS THE RIGHT ONE AND AND ALL IP ADDRESS AND DEFAULT GATEWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBERS ON THEM IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE NUMBERS ASK YOU SERVER FOR THEM IF YOU HAVE NO NUMBERS THERE



THEN CLICK ON RELEASE ALL AND THEN CLICK ON RENEW ALL AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THE RIGHT SETTING THEN CLOSE EVERYTHING AND REBOOT YOUR COMPUTER AND NOW IF EVERYTHING IS ALLRIGHT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ON THE INTERNET

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting