Sunday, May 23, 2010

Please show me on the web, where to register my domain name free, host my website free, and set up a

account free. Teach me how to set up and operate a Master Card, Visa Card, Pay Pal, etc since most websites do not accept Money Orders, Postal Orders or even Cash. Thank you.



Please show me on the web, where to register my domain name free, host my website free, and set up a merchant?





Not possible. You will have to pay for it. There is no place that is stupid enough to do all this for free.



Please show me on the web, where to register my domain name free, host my website free, and set up a merchant?



Don%26#039;t want much, do you? I think that anyone who really has this information is likely to hold on to it so that they can make use of it and it doesn%26#039;t disappear for them.



Domain names are cheap now. Used to be $200 for 2 years, now can be had for $15



Your ISP probably gives you website space already. You%26#039;re going to have to ask them if you can attach your domain name to it.



Paypal will enable you to handle most of the end of your question, but if you want a true Merchant%26#039;s Account you%26#039;ll have to deal with a bank or other financial institution.



This is all public knowledge. Do your homework.



And when you become a bazillionaire raking in the money from your almost-free website business, don%26#039;t forget to pay your taxes.



Other Replys:HI



There are plenty of webhosting companies offering free web hosting and domain registration. just go in google and type in %26quot;free web hoting and domain registration%26quot; and you will find plenty of them. one of them i just found is http://www.doteasy.com



Other Replys:Remeber, there is no such thing as a free lunch. I registered my domain very cheaply with GoDaddy.com and I didn%26#039;t have to sign up and pay for anything else.



Other Replys:All you are asking for can be found at low cost here http://www.free-ebooks-online.biz



Other Replys:There%26#039;s no free lunch. And you get what you pay for.



Dave Zan



http://www.DaveZan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting