Sunday, May 23, 2010

Host more than one domain?

I have a Web Hosting Starter plan with Yahoo! and I have set up my domain. I want to buy another domain that will be related to the one I have right now, but it will have totally different web pages (no sharing of files between the domains). I have read that I can buy a new domain for about 10$ a year, but I can%26#039;t find information on how to host it. So basically what I want to know is, can I host the new domain with my current Hosting plan (remember, they two domains will have totally different information) or do I need to buy another Hosting plan for the other domain ?



Host more than one domain?





dont limit yourself, see the packages at http://www.4clickdesigns.com they offer more freedom.



good luck



Host more than one domain?



Yeah I would not waste to much time with Yahoo as you can get more from www.HastyHost.com Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting