Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm thinking of posting a web site on the net using Free hosts. Can I index it with search engi

Site will be personal, offering a free help about computer problems of any kind. I think it%26#039;s usefull and you%26#039;ll be able to ask anything without limitations in number of characters or number of questions asked. Thanks for answering



I%26#039;m thinking of posting a web site on the net using Free hosts. Can I index it with search engines (yahoo ...)





The major serach engines like Google and Yahoo etc. will automatically index your site.



There are several things you can do to help the search engine spiders make it easier.



Google have some webmaster tools which will help you, and there spiders.



Also make sure your meta tags are correct.



http://www.google.com/webmasters/



I%26#039;m thinking of posting a web site on the net using Free hosts. Can I index it with search engines (yahoo ...)



make a xml sitemap, put the link in your robots.txt and upload the xml sitemap file and robots.txt file to your host server. for google to index sign up with google webmaster central and register your site and its sitemap there. to get other search engines index your site just find a high pr site and put your site link at their site such as posting at forum. if you need info on search engine optimization check my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Web hosting service Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting